We design and build crisis stabilization centers for lease. Either site built or with factory modules. You specify a floor plan, interior finishes and exterior architectural features. We take it from there.
- Entitled land (We can prepare your entitlement application and attachments.)
- A 10 year operating lease signed by an investment grade tenant (a hospital, county or state, for example). At the end of the lease, you own the building for $1.
- Architectural and interior design in consultation with the clinician.
- Plan check and construction drawings (civil, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire
- Construction insurance and bonds.
- Construction with inspections and progress reports through Certificate of Occupancy.
Separate & Secure Crisis Stabilization
Crisis Triage Center (69 x 90):
Or, design your own, with design elements like these from the VA Mental Health Facilities Design Guide:
Our Standard Safety Features
- Wausau 4000i DT psych windows with integral blinds
- Barrier resistant doors
- Suicide door alarms
- Ligature resistant toilet, lavatory and shower fixtures
- Pinpoint duress alarm system
- Sound masking system in patient areas
- High impact gypsum board
- 9 foot minimum ceilings
- Fire sprinklers
- “Behavioral Health Design Guide” listed mirrors, electrical receptacles & covers, louvers, grates, light fixtures, base molding, pick resistant adhesives, client use telephones, clocks, signage, fire extinguisher cabinets and thermostats. (http://www.bhfcllc.com/download-the-design-guide/)